It is that time of year, when less is more and skin is expected to look flawless! It is a lot of pressure, but worry not - we’ve got the answer to your skin problems in 5 simple steps:
- Moisturize skin with a gel moisturizer - Gel based moisturizers are ideal for any problem skin, including teenagers!
- Even complexion with an OIL FREE Foundation - this will lay the perfect base to aid in concealing your current blemishes while helping to heal the skin and proactively ward off future outbreaks.
- Conceal skin using Aesthetica Cream Palette (link to buy) - the unique cream formula will maintain a flawless finish
- Brush and define brows with Aesthetica Brow Palette (link to buy) - defining and perfecting the brows will help to draw attention to the brow line, and away from problem skin.
- Dust a peachy pink blush to complete look and add another dimension to your look.
Post your before and after looks on Facebook and Instagram. Tag @AestheticaCosmetics, and use hashtags #TransformationTuesday #ContouredByAesthetica and #AestheticaCosmetics.